As I sit here finishing the last bowl of my yummy not everyday chili I am thinking “Why don’t I share this super easy, super yummy recipe!” Few ingredients, cooks all day in the crock-pot, and you know its good when your picky 5 year old ask for seconds!!!
- 2 cans cream corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3 chicken breast
- 1 can chili beans
- seasonings: 1 package taco seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper (all to taste)
- diced red/yellow/orange pepper
- dice half a onion
How to prepare:
- add all ingredients to crock-pot
- high 2-4 hours (thawed chicken) low 6-8 hours (frozen chicken)
- WALK AWAY AND DO OTHER THINGS (like that pile of laundry or mound of dishes lol)
- We scoop it up in bowls sprinkle some cheese, dollop of sour cream and crush some tortilla chips 🙂
Like I said very quick, minimal dishes and an easy family favorite! You can double the recipe and freeze half for another meal!!
Let me know what you think, and please feel free to share!!